LMT Tile Murals are original works of art, hand printed on 6'' x 6'' glass tiles for interior use on the floor or walls of residential kitchens, baths, and showers, or for commercial applications, such as hotels, restaurants, and lobbies. The glass tile used by LMT Tile Murals is the best tile on the market due to its practical and aesthetic qualities - their tiles have a skid and scratch-resistant surface. While most Tile manufacturers use the front side of the tile to apply the graphics to their murals, LMT Tile Murals print the images on the backside of the tile, preventing the mural from wearing and abrasion. Their special process for bonding the art to the tile ensures a brilliant, permanently-protected, high-definition quality image. LMT Tile Mural images are original artworks by the founder, and professional artist of LMT Tile Murals, El-Notan Abramov. Each image is copyrighted, and cannot be found in any other line but LMT Tile Murals. Educated in Europe, his work publicized in Art Magazines and displayed in museums around the world, El-Notan combines experience of his world heritage with a modern vision, allowing his works to organically integrate into the contemporary home environment. The exclusive design and quality of El-Notan's art ensures LMT Tile Murals are very high-end, and very special. The LMT Murals are installed with a variety of readily available brands of mortars. An installation map and list of recommended mortars are supplied with each mural to help ensure that you are getting a proper installation. However, if exposed to direct sunlight for a period of time, tiles could fade. Murals can be cleaned with any household, non-abrasive cleaner using a soft cloth or sponge with absolutely no damage to the surfaces.
- Recommended epoxies include a list of the following options: CEG-2000 commercial epoxy grout in white; Industrial strength adhesive E-6000 Clear; Latapoxy 300 Epoxy Adhesive; Mer-Krete Merpoxy 400 Epoxy Mortar and Grout
- Type: Glass
- Tile use: Decorative mural
- Unique, one-of-a-kind mural that cannot be replicated by any other manufacturer
- Glass tiles can be cleaned with any household non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth or sponge without causing any damage to the surface whatsoever
- LMT Glass Tiles are designed for both interior and exterior installation however do not install under direct sunlight as tiles could fade in time
- Installation map and list of recommended mortars are supplied with each mural to ensure proper installation
- They exclusively specify the use of an epoxy adhesive for securing these tiles to a wall. Other mortars will have a chemical reaction to the polymer coating and dissolve the image
- Follow the product-specific manufacturer's instructions for applying the mortar to adhere murals to walls, etc. They do not specify if the tiles should be spaced apart or butt jointed (i.e., touching each other); this is the consumers' personal preference. However, any mural project should definitely be grouted in some capacity. The purpose of the grout is to keep liquids, moisture, food, dirt, etc. from getting behind the tiles. After the mural is installed and has cured to the manufacturers specifications, grout the mural with a sanded or epoxy grout. Epoxy grouts are waterproof. For additional protecting, a sanded grout can be sealed with any common grout sealer
- Color: Multi-colored
- Quality of each mural is pristine with brilliant color, shine and high-definition images
See something odd?
Report it here.