The Starrett 724, 724M Series Tubular Bow Type Micrometers with Interchangeable Anvils are made for better precision measurement of large outside dimensions. These micrometers provide perfect balance, sensitive feel, ease of handling, and less measuring effort due to their advanced tubular design. The micrometer's tubular frame provides light weight, extreme rigidity, and standard coefficient of expansion. The 724 series is well suited for diversified gagging and provides a wide range of measurement in steps of 1 inch or 25mm. This model includes these standards: 43", 45", and 47".
- Tubular bow
- Quick and easy sleeve adjustment
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise, easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design
- Hollow tubular frame design
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Large thimble diameter with distinct figures
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Interchangeable anvils
- No glare Starrett satin chrome finish
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Standards with insulated grips
- Micrometer Type: Tubular Bow Type Micrometer with interchangeable anvils
- Range: 42-48"
- Graduations: .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Case Type: Wood Case
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.