- Kitchen sink boasts 16-gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction
- Faucet is constructed from solid brass with stunning triple plated chrome finish
- Soap Dispenser is constructed from solid brass with stunning triple plated chrome finish
- Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium satin finish
- Padded and Stone Guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad reduces noise while sink is in use
- Set of stainless steel bottom grids with protective feet and bumpers
- Stainless steel basket strainer and Dish towel are included
- Mounting and installation brackets, cutout template are included
- Features dual pull-out spray head with an aerated flow or a powerful spray
- Spring-tensioned retractable hose
- Contains Sedal drip-free ceramic cartridge
- Hermetically sealed with adjustable temperature and flow rate limitation
- Single-lever water and temperature control
- Single-hole, top-mount installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing connections
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Easy-push, self-priming pump
- Swivels 360 degrees
- Refillable from above
- Holds 14 ounces of liquid
- ADA compliant
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Five Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 0.75" Radius curved corners for easy cleaning and a stylish look
- Faucet Height: 18.5"
- Spout Height: 10.5"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Hose Length: 24"
- Soap Dispenser Height: 2.1"
- Soap Dispenser Depth: 3.5"
- Requires 1.25" hole
- Small Bowl dimensions: 9" H x 16.5" W x 14.5" D
- Large Bowl dimensions: 9" H x 16.5" W x 14.5" D
- Overall dimensions: 9" H x 18.5" W x 32.25" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|32" Undermount 50/50 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink with 18.5" Faucet and Soap Dispenser
||9" H x 32.25" W x 18.5" D
|Faucet Holes:||No Holes|
|Number Of Bowls:||Double Bowl Sinks|
|Product Category:||Kitchen Sinks|
|Stainless Steel Gauge:||18 Gauge|
|Type Options:||Sink / Faucet Combos, Undermount Sinks|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top