The Therm2175 TST Hot Water Electric Pressure Washer is a heavy duty industrial cleaner that has the ability to also steam clean. Being large in size and weight it is not the most portable but it definitely will get the job done with 3.3 GPM and 2,500 PSI. A wire braided hose on hose reel is included along with a fan spray nozzle and the industrial Dirt Killer turbo nozzle. Other additions are flame safety monitor, precise digital temperature control, auto on/off gun-jet control with 30 second time delay, and inlet water filter. This machine requires 220 volt, 25 amp single phase circuit and uses diesel fuel.
- Electric pressure washer
- Self priming: This pressure washer is able to independently pump water from most water sources (buckets, ponds, etc.) and does not require water to be pumped into if from a hose
- Pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Auto on/off gun-jet control with 30 second time delay
- Safety shut down after non-use
- Precise digital temperature control
- Flame safety monitor
- Steam capable
- Built-in hose reel
- Professional gun-jet lance
- High pressure chemical injection
- Safety coupler screw connections
- Fan spray nozzle
- Industrial dirt killer turbo nozzle
- Auto non-use safety shut down
- Kranzle adjustable pressure unloader
- Heavy duty industrial hot water:
- 2,500 PSI
- 3.3 Gallons per minute
- Cleaning power: 8,250
- TüV and CE certified
- Can not run solely on electricity and It does also need diesel fuel
- 220 Volt, 25 amp, 1 Phase TEFC electric motor
- 320,000 BTU
- Pressure Washer Gun Included: Yes
- Maximum Washing Distance: 65'
- Flow Rate: 3.3 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Pressure Washer Type: Cart mounted
- Hose Connection: Threaded
- Hose Material: Rubber
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.