This 4'' Semi Trash Pumps by Koshin comes with a powerful OHV Honda engine with low oil sensors. This Koshin model comes equipped with silicon carbide mechanical seals, which help with increased abrasive resistance, longer life and less maintenance for you. The impeller and volute are manufactured from Spherodial Graphite cast iron for longer life and less maintenance. This 4'' Semi-Trash Pump with Honda Engine has light weight die cast aluminum casing and a full roll cage that protects the pump and engine with vibration isolator. Lastly this model comes with standard strainer and wrench.
- Honda GX 240 Engine
- Silicon carbide mechanical seals
- Pump casings that are die cast aluminum
- Spherodial Graphite cast iron impellers and volutes
- Vibration isolators built into the full steel roll cage
- Low oil sensor
- Those iffy pumping situations
- General dewatering
- Pumping high abrasive and solids
- Maximum Capacity: 383 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 41.1 PSI
- Displacement: 242 cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.58 Gal
- Continuous Operation Time Per Tank: 2.5 HRS
- Fuel: Automobile non-lead gasoline
- Suction Discharge Size: 4'' NPT
- Maximum Head: 95'
- Maximum Suction Lift: 26'
- Horse Power: 5 - 9 Hp
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 41.1
- Flow Rate: 383 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 5 - 9 Hp
- Product Type: Effluent or Sewage Pump
- Maximum Solid Size: 0.625"
See something odd?
Report it here.