These trash pumps come equipped with a Honda engine with oil alert and electronic ignition which provides reliability and low fuel consumption. These Koshin trash pumps come with silicon carbide seals, developed exclusively for Koshin, these seals vastly increase the durability of the mechanical seal and protect the engine shaft.
- Honda OHV Engine with oil alert and electronic ignition
- Removable cleanout cover and volute made for easy cleaning
- Pump casings that are die cast aluminum
- Spherodial graphite cast iron volutes
- Hi-chrome cast iron Impeller
- Rubber mountings minimize vibrations
- Sturdy steel wrap-around pipe frame
- Fuel: Automobile non-lead gasoline
- Maximum capacity: 185 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 42.4 PSI
- Honda GX160
- Displacement: 163 cc
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.95 Gal
- Continuous operation time per tank: 2 HRS
- Suction discharge: 2'' NPT
- Maximum head: 98'
- Maximum suction lift: 26'
- Horse power: 5 - 9 Hp
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 42.4
- Flow Rate: 185 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 5 - 9 Hp
- Product Type: Effluent or Sewage Pump
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.