The Total Chef Induction Cooktop contains a smooth heat-resistant glass surface. With an induction cooktop, the heating element only heats up when a pan is placed on it. Heat is directly transferred to the cookware, and if the cookware is not on the surface, the heating zone will not heat up. The Total Chef Induction Cooktop can heat up to 150-450°F, so it is perfect for simmering soups and sauces, or broiling and sautéing veggies or meats. This powerful product uses just 1600 watts of power, and it reduces your cooking time because heat is never wasted. The Total Chef Induction Cooktop will also help you save money, since it is 60% more efficient than a standard cooktop.
- Heats to 150-450°F in just minutes
- Safe and easy-to-use
- Transfers direct heat to cookware for optimal cooking
- Make tasty soup, sauces, or entire meals
- Perfect for apartments and dorm rooms
- Uses 60% percent less energy than a conventional oven
- Product Warranty: 90 days
See something odd?
Report it here.