This series is Taylor-made for the scientist of tomorrow, who want to begin thir journey into Biology, from the simplest organism (such as bacteria, protozoa and unicellular beings) to more complex plants and animals.
- Set includes: Frog skin; Frog small intestine; Frog blood smear; Frog testis, section; Frog, liver, section; Frog heart, section; Rabbit, liver, section; Rabbit, testis, section; Rabbit, ovary, section; Rabbit, spinal cord, transversal section; Rabbit, motor nerve ending, w.m.; Compact bone; Wall of stomach, section (Mammal); Small intestine (Mammal); Large intestine (Mammal); Pancreas (Mammal); Spleen, section (Mammal); Gall bladder, section (Mammal); Lung, section (Mammal); Artery and vein (Mammal); . Kidney, lateral section (Mammal); Huma sperms, smear; Huma skin, sec. through sweat gland; Eyeball, lateral section (Mammal); Human chromosomes in blood, male and female.
- Includes 34 series of the range of slides, embracing many different themes
- Individual related specimen in 8 languages
- Packed in a practical and attractive wooden box
- 2 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 9" H x 9" W x 9" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.