A microscope equipped with infinity objectives is surely a more sophisticated and potentiality rich instruments than a normal one, an instrument suitable to high level scientific observations too. The infinity objectives enable a simplified use of the microscope with some particular techniques, as fluorescence, polarized light and others, and give more chromatically corrected images. The lenses of these objectives focus the sample image to infinite and not to a distance of 160mm. With these "infinity" objectives the distance between objective and ocular can be modified without the problems of optical efficiency typical of traditional objectives. Finally there will be a little risk of reflection and with infinity objectives will be not necessary oculars compensating the defects (aberrations) that a normal objective inevitably transfers to the image.
- Metal stand 132x140mm with fine and coarse coaxial adjustment
- Nosepiece with infinity plan achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Infinity gemel binocular or trinocular head
- 2 Year warranty
- NA122/0.24 swing out achromatic condenser, blue filter
- 132x140mm built-in mechanical stage
- Built-in illuminator 90/240V with 6V/20W halogen bulb.
- Dimensions: 17" H x 17" W x 17" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.