The Digimax-90 takes full advantage of the Skyscan AZ controller, which is the most advanced go to tracking system in its class. This system is operated through electrical DC motor drives which will generate an incredibly silent and fluid movement, coupled with low battery consumption. Fast and highly responsive, The Skyscan AZ will locate, with utmost precision over 43,000 astronomical objects and will automatically point the telescope, thus allowing every beginner and amateur astronomer to access a lifetime of breathtaking exploration of the Universe. This telescope is a classical Maksutov-Cassegrain with 90mm diameter and 1250mm focal length, thus being powerful and versatile enough to deliver a great performance while observing the Moon, the Planets and the most brilliant Deep-Sky objects.
- Multi-coated optics
- Computerized go to function with high accuracy and instant localization of more than 43,000 astronomical objects
- Astronomical prism
- Two Plossl 10mm and 17mm eyepieces
- Functions with 8AA batteries (not included)
- Metal tripod
- "Stardot" finder scope
- Moon filter and instructions for use
- Includes two carrying cases and a CD-ROM
- 2 Year warranty
- Maksutov 0 90 mm (3.5")
- Focal length : 1250 mm f13.9
- Magnifications : 125x, 73x
- Dimensions: 26.4" - 45.6" H x 20" W x 20" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.