These Konus slides give a view into the vegetal world. A breath-taking journey that begins from the single cell and then encompasses flowers, mushrooms and trees. In particular, dedicated series are available for some key genres of plants (gymnosperm, angiosperm and tropical plants).
- Set includes: Vicia root tip with mitosis; Pelargonium transversal section young stem; Pelargonium transversal section of leaf; Helianthus stem lateral section; Helianthus stem lateral section; Cuscuta, dodder on host; Ficus rubber plant transversal section leaf; Ipomea sweet potato transversal section; Capsella lateral section embryo with cotyledons; Capsella section of developed flower; Ranunculus transversal section young root; Daucus carota transversal section; Cucurbita, pumpkin transversal section; Cucurbita, pumpkin lateral section; Cotton leaf transversal section; Ricinus, castor bean, transversal section; Pittosporum transversal section of typical dicot leaf; Miryophyllum transversal section of aquatic stem; Nymphaea, water lily, transversal section of aquatic stem; Solanum, irish potato, transversal section of mature tuber with starch granules; Tilia one year stem transversal section; Nerium, leaf transversal section; Nicotiana transversal section of leaf; Salix willow transversal section of stem; Sambucus elder, bark with lenticels
- Includes 34 series of the range of slides, embracing many different themes
- Packed in a practical and attractive wooden box
- Individual related specimen in 8 languages
- 2 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 9" H x 9" W x 9" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.