It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Lawnfield double-bowl sink features an elegant, wave-like curve that complements any kitchen decor. The two basins keep clean and dirty dishes separate, and the large basin is extra-spacious to accommodate your biggest pots and pans. The faucet holes are placed to ensure the faucet easily reaches into both basins. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance.
- 33" L x 22" W
- Basin Depth 9"
- Undercounter installation (installation kit included with the sink)
- Offset basin
- Four-hole faucet drilling (oversized)
- Kohler® Cast Iron material
- Guaranteed* not to chip, crack or burn
- Nothing is Easier to Clean** - Features a smooth, non-porous enamel surface
- Environmentally Friendly - 93% recycled & reclaimed material
- *Kohler® Cast Iron kitchen sinks installed in North America carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns his or her home.
- **In tests, no other surface was shown to be better at resisting food-based stains than Kohler® Cast Iron.
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Product Warranty: Enameled cast iron lifetime limited warranty
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.