It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Inspired by 17th-century French lace from the city of Alencon, the Alencon Lace design features an intricate floral pattern etched on the apron front of a wide, single-basin Dickinson sink. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance.
- A graceful interlacing pattern, reminiscent of 17th-century French lace from the renowned city of Alencon, is etched into the apron front of the Dickinson single-basin 33" x 22" kitchen sink
- Single-basin, apron-front sink fills the space of a standard sink
- Four-hole oversized faucet drilling
- Constructed Kohler® Cast Iron
- Installation Type: Farmhouse/Apron
- Product Warranty: lifetime limited warranty
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.