Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created an exclusive collection for Knoll. Today, the entire collection, including the suave-looking Risom Lounge Chair's unique and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and modern lounge chair. The Design Part of a larger collection, designed in 1941--the Risom Lounge Chair incorporates a natural aesthetic, characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The lounge chairs are made of maple and cotton or nylon webbing and look great in any setting. Set them up in your living room--placed in front of a coffee table and you have the ultimate modern living room. Coming in a variety of colors, the Risom Lounge Chair is easily adaptable to your taste and personal style. Not only will these stylish lounge chairs look fabulous in your home, but they also give you peace of mind--Risom Lounge Chairs are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Seat basket attaches to arm frame with invisible screws
- Upholstered in choice of cotton or nylon/cotton blend
- Cotton webbing 100% natural cotton
- The Risom Arm Lounge Chair is Greenguard certified
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Risom Arm Lounge Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Nylon webbing is 60% nylon, 40% cotton with stain-protective finish
- Risom collection
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Back Type: Upholstered
- Adjustable Arm Height: No
- Interlocking: No
- Connected Table: No
- Table: No
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Product Warranty: Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll warranty.
- Upholstery Material: Cotton
See something odd?
Report it here.