The Jehs+Laub Lounge Chair, inspired by the structure and geometry of earlier Knoll designs, is the latest in a long and distinguished line of Knoll lounge furniture. The sweeping form is balanced by an inviting interior inspired by traditional quilting.
- Knoll Studio logo and signature of Markus Jehs and Jurgen Laub are located on the underside of the chair and ottoman
- Flexes for added comfort
- Molded and reinforced urethane shell
- Seam tufted upholstery over highly resilient molded polyurethane foam
- Back can be articulated, allowing the top section to be flexible
- Pedestal base has optional return to center mechanism which allows for 360 degree swivel movement and returns to a center position when not engaged
- Hidden seam tufting eliminates the need for modern pulls or buttons
- Green guard certified
- Shell is molded and reinforced urethane
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
- Upholstery Material: Polyurethane
See something odd?
Report it here.