The Klein 63060 Ratcheting Cable Cutter offers greater cutting power, clean and precise cuts, and long life. The high-leverage ratchet mechanism allows for single-handed cutting of copper cables up to 400 MCM and aluminum and multi-conductor cables up to 600 MCM, leaving no burrs or sharp edges. A patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut. The 63060 features a quick release that opens the blades easily in every cutting position. This allows for removal of the cable before completion of the cut. Precision ratcheting mechanism holds the cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimal effort. Hardened steel cutting blades provide lasting strength and sharpness. Plastic covered handles with hand guards are added for comfort and firm grip. The compact, lightweight tool can be locked in a closed position for easy transport. Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR. Since 1857, Klein Tools has manufactured the world's finest hand tools. Today, Klein Tools is the No. 1 choice among professional tradesmen. Klein Tools' dedication to quality and innovation continues with products available for professional tradesmen worldwide.
- Cable Cutter
- Cleanly cuts copper up to 400 MCM, as well as aluminum and multi-conductor cables up to 600 MCM
- Unique ratchet action holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort
- Quick-release lever opens blade at anytime during operation
- Large, finger-formed handles have limit guards and plastic covering for comfort
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.