The Kitchen Aid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Hand Mixer features the powerful but lightweight and quiet DC motor, plus a soft-grip, non-slip handle and a non-tip heel rest. It has the self-cleaning, stainless steel Turbo Beaters II designed with an oval shape and no center post to permit thorough mixing of heavy, dense ingredients without clogging. It also has the Pro Whisk to maximize the volume of air in mixtures for extra-silky icings, fluffy whipped cream, and egg whites whipped to stiff peaks. The lockable swivel cord keeps the cord out of the way while in use for either a left or right-handed operator. Plus, the Soft Start electronic control starts slow to minimize flour puff and splatter for less mess.
- Included: mixer, 2 turbo beaters, 1 pro whisk, manual, warranty
- Stainless steel Turbo Beaters II permit thorough mixing of heavy, dense ingredients without clogging
- 7-speed hand mixer with powerful, lightweight and quiet DC motor
- Soft-grip, non-slip handle and non-tip heel rest
- Pro Whisk maximizes the volume of air in icings, whipped cream and meringue
- Accessory ejector button releases accessories easily with a simple push
- 7 speeds mix every recipe to the desired consistency from a slow stir to a high whip
- Soft Start electronic control starts slow to minimize flour puff and splatter for less mess
- Lockable swivel cord keeps the cord out of the way while in use for either a left or right-handed operator
- 1 Year hassle-free replacement
- Beater Material: Stainless steel
- Attachments Included: Metal whisk; Flat beater
See something odd?
Report it here.