Stonewater is crafted from distinct hardwoods the way mother nature intended. With natural beauty marks such as open knots, worm holes and other distinctive markings, no two pieces are the same. Each piece of furniture within this collection is truly unique, showcasing beautiful solid wood in it's natural state.Features:
- Crafted from alder and select solid hardwoods
- Two wrap around doors
- One tray behind door
- One component area behind door
- Pullout back panel
- Cable ready electrical outlet and cord exits
- Four drawers
- Two adjustable shelves
- Adjustable levelers
- Reduced energy use by 18% since 2005
- Recycle 13,000 tons of wood annually
- Utilize low VOC/HAP coatings
- Use Low-emitting resins
- Another 10% of the lumber used comes from forests with the Appalachian Hardwood Verified Sustainable program
- Stonewater Collection
- Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come! Kincaid is committed to a sustainable future, and is proud to have been labeled the first wood furniture company designated Sustainable by Design by the American Home Furnishing Alliance (AHFA).
- Distressed: No
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Over 80% of the lumber used is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 76"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 45"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 22"
- Overall Product Weight: 225 lbs
Free In-Home Delivery
Ships via Inside Delivery & Packaging Disposal
back to top
|Stonewater Four Drawer Armoire
||76" H x 45" W x 22" D
|Features Options:||Adjustable Shelves, Eco- Friendly, Wardrobe, Wraparound Doors|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top