Stonewater is crafted from Alder and selected solid hardwoods the way mother nature intended. With natural beauty marks such as open knots, worm holes and other distinctive markings, no two pieces are the same. Each piece of furniture within this collection is truly unique, showcasing beautiful solid wood in it's natural state.
- Reduced energy use by 18% since 2005
- Recycle 13,000 tons of wood annually
- Utilize low VOC/HAP coatings
- Use Low-emitting resins
- Over 80% of the lumber used is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Another 10% of the lumber used comes from forests with the Appalachian Hardwood Verified Sustainable program
- Rustic Alder construction
- Stonewater collection
- Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come! Kincaid is committed to a sustainable future, and is proud to have been labeled the first wood furniture company designated Sustainable by Design by the American Home Furnishing Alliance (AHFA). Their eco-friendly practices include:
- Number of Items Included: 1
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.