Inspired by classic Louis Phillipe design but tempered by purposeful restraint, Chateau Royale's elegant design becomes the element of warmth and comfort within the home. The collection is highlighted by it's oversized shield and key hardware, mitered molding, and hidden drawers. Elegant curves and gracious lines evolve the classic grace of Louis Phillipe styling, while premium hardwoods are finished in a rich, clear brown finish. Features:
Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come!
- Chateau Royal collection
- Lenga and ND maple construction
- Rich Clear Brown finish
- Panel bed includes headboard, footboard and bed rails
Kincaid is committed to a sustainable future, and is proud to have been labeled the first wood furniture company designated 'sustainable by Design' by the American Home Furnishing Alliance (AHFA). Their eco-friendly practices include:
- Reduced energy use by 18% since 2005
- Recycle 13,000 tons of wood annually
- Utilize low VOC/HAP coatings
- Use Low-emitting resins
- Over 80% of the lumber used is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Another 10% of the lumber used comes from forests with the Appalachian Hardwood Verified Sustainable program
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.