Inspired by classic Louis Phillipe design but tempered by purposeful restraint, Chateau Royale's elegant design becomes the element of warmth and comfort within the home. The collection is highlighted by it's oversized shield and key hardware, mitered molding, and hidden drawers. Elegant curves and gracious lines evolve the classic grace of Louis Phillipe styling, made with premium hardwoods and a stuning finish.Features:
- Two wrap around doors
- Adjustable shelf
- Stationary shelf with divider
- Cord exit
- Knock out back
- Three drawers
- Cable ready electrical outlet
- Reduced energy use by 18% since 2005
- Recycle 13,000 tons of wood annually
- Utilize low VOC/HAP coatings
- Use Low-emitting resins
- Another 10% of the lumber used comes from forests with the Appalachian Hardwood Verified Sustainable program
- Lenga and ND maple construction
- Rich Clear Brown finish
- Chateau Royal Collection
- Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come! Kincaid is committed to a sustainable future, and is proud to have been labeled the first wood furniture company designated Sustainable by Design by the American Home Furnishing Alliance (AHFA).
- Distressed: No
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Over 80% of the lumber used is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 74"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 42"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 22"
- Overall Product Weight: 180 lbs
Free In-Home Delivery
Ships via Inside Delivery & Packaging Disposal
back to top
|Chateau Royal Armoire
||74" H x 42" W x 22" D
|Features Options:||Adjustable Shelves, Eco- Friendly, Wardrobe, Wraparound Doors|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top