This Joseph Kieninger Collection floor clock is a classic English style timepiece. Equipped with a rustic oak case with brass column caps, a beveled crystal glass front door, a moon dial with etched decorations, roman numerals and second indication, and a 10.6" lyre pendulum, this quality German crafted clock is sure to add charm to any household. This grandfather clock evokes old world tradition while staying insync with current technology with its automatic night time shut-off between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am. A 1/4 cable movement with a triple chime (Westminster, St. Michael and Whittington) on a 12-rod gong, a solid anchor with stationary escapement and an automatic beat adjustment allows this clock to maintain power and a long life. Experience this expertly designed and detailed masterpiece by Kieninger.
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Rustic oak case
- Brass column caps
- Beveled crystal glass front door
- Moon dial with etched decorations
- 10.6" lyre pendulum
- Automatic night time shut-off between 10 pm and 7 am
- 1/4 cable movement with triple chime
- 12-rod gong
- Automatic beat adjustment
- 2 year warranty
- Overall dimensions: 80.3" H x 20.8" W x 11.4" D
- NOTE: Free shipping and set-up does not include inner clock mechanism set-up. Please contact us, or your local clock technician, for assistance.
Ships via Inside Delivery
back to top
|Rowan Grandfather Clock
||80.3" H x 20.8" W x 11.4" D
|Clock Movement:||Cable Driven|
|Product Category:||Grandfather Clocks / Floor Clocks|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top