The RIVO P offers attractive styling combined with loads of features with an affordable price making it an exceptional value. The heavyweight drive system operates quietly and yields smooth performance while the advanced computer with back-lit blue display provides excellent selection of varied hill profile programs as well as heart-rate-controlled programs. With all these great features, the RIVO P is certainly the best value in the elliptical trainer category.
- Informative blue back-lit LCD electronic computer display with push and turn controls; displays: Total distance, time, speed, RPM, energy consumption and heart rate
- Quick start feature Simply begin pedaling and recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- Q factor of the RIVO P is providing comfort and stability and motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system with 16 resistance levels
- Powder coated, high carbon steel frame with adjustable foot plates with three positions for varied elliptical motions
- Poly ''V'' drive belt yields silent operation
- Heavy flywheel delivers smooth operation and maintenance-free sealed ball bearings at every pivot point
- Built-in levelers on base adjust to uneven floors and transport castors make relocating simple
- 8 programs with adjustable intensity levels including graphic dot matrix hill profiles show preset program variations
- Heart rate control programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate; heart rate can be measured 3 ways: via the telemetric hand grip sensors, via the optional infrared ear clip sensor or via the optional wireless Polar T-34 chest strap transmitter
- User Weight Capacity: 285lbs
- Installation Required: No
- Product Warranty: 2 Years for parts
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Wireless
- Heart Rate Monitor Included: Yes
- Arm Type: Moving and stationary
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Heart rate; Distance; Speed; Time; Calories; Resistance level; Timer
- Adjustability: Yes
- Adjustable Stride Length: Yes
- Magnetic Resistance System: Yes
- Levels of Resistance: 16
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.