The Kettler Giro R Programmable Recumbent Bike adds together comfort with challenge to yield maximum results. The thick padded, high back, contoured seat with lumber support provides a comfort and proper ergonomic positioning, while the step-thru frame design allows for easy access in and out. The computer's push and turn controls allow you to dial in to your ideal workout intensity level. The advanced programming can be set such that your heart rate reading automatically adjusts the resistance setting to maximize your workout benefits. Beautiful flair, quality components, comfortable design, advanced programming and affordable price add up equaling one exceptional value.
- Informative blue back-lit LCD electronic computer display with push and turn controls display: Total distance, time, speed, RPM, energy consumption and heart rate
- Heart rate control programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate; heart rate can be measured via the telemetric hand grip sensors , via the optional infrared ear clip sensor or via the optional wireless Polar T-34 chest strap transmitter
- Quick start feature Simply begin pedaling and recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- Powder coated, high carbon, tubular steel frame with a Q factor of 9 inches providing comfort and stability
- Built-in floor levelers and transport casters make relocating simple
- No-maintenance poly "V" drive belt drive system yields silent operation
- Heavy 18 lbs flywheel delivers smooth operation and sealed ball bearings yield smooth performance that is maintenance-free
- Contoured, thick padded saddle for maximum comfort
- Giro collection
- 8 Programs with adjustable intensity levels including graphic dot matrix hill profiles show preset program variations
- Type of Pedals Included: Toe Straps
- Installation Required: No
- Product Warranty: 2 Years
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Adjustable Bike Seat Height: Yes
- Adjustable Handlebars: Yes
- Resistance Control: Digital
See something odd?
Report it here.