- Partial Body-Weight Suspension System without Harness
- Partial body weight-bearing system to facilitate the development of the movement components necessary for walking
- Supports clients in either partial body weight-bearing or in a fully weighted position
- Ideal for clients with impairments in balance and postural control or for those who have a fear of falling
- Can be used over the ground or over a treadmill
- Manually operated winch system to assist the therapist or caregiver when lifting or lowering the client
- Easily adjust the amount of weight that the client is placing through their feet
- Four swivel casters which can be locked or unlocked dependent upon the client's needs and the surface over which the system is being used
- Walker can be used with client facing the open or closed end, depending upon the task
- Harness sold separately
- Available sizes: Small and large
Small Body-Weight Suspension System Specifications:
- Height maximal adjusts: 56"
- Maximal treadmill width: 25.5"
- Frame size: 55 - 66" H x 24 - 32" W x 42" D
- Frame weight: 25 lbs
- Weight capacity: 120 lbs
Large Body-Weight Suspension System Specifications:
- Height maximal adjusts: 75"
- Maximal treadmill width: 28"
- Frame size: 79" H x 31 - 33" W x 50" D
- Frame weight: 47 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Partial Body-Weight Suspension System without Harness
||55 - 79" H x 24 - 33" W x 42 - 50" D
|Product Category:||Fitness & Rehab Equipment|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top