The highly customizable Pop series is the first infinitely repeatable, easy-to-dismantle modular seating collection. The frame of all the seating pieces is made of endlessly combinable transparent polycarbonate modules, allowing you to perfectly accommodate the needs of your home, office or public establishment. Pieces can be combined in any way imaginable or simply stand alone. Designed by: Piero Lissoni, 2007
- Seat is made of foam polyurethane, feather and down pillows
- Frame is made of transparent polycarbonate
- Highly durable and virtually indestructible
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition. Please see here for specific information on the proper cleaning and use of Kartell materials
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
See something odd?
Report it here.