Displaying a modern, minimalist design, the Nihau Chair is able to nimbly complement a wide range of settings while standing out on its own. Its butterfly shape and slender legs create a delicate appearance, while its steel and polypropylene construction make it durable and strong. Refined and soft, the Nihau Chair exhibits design that blends simplicity with great attention to detail. Designed by: Vico Magistretti, 2006.
- Nihau Chair Shell made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- Nihau Chair Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Nihau Chair FeaturesSuitable for residential or commercial use
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
See something odd?
Report it here.