A beautiful, geometric design that is truly a piece of living history for Kartell, the Magazine Rack fits easily into any setting, due in part to the diversity of colors. Monochromatic shades make the magazine Rack available for even the most formal areas, while bold opaline orange shades create maximum impact. Durable and bold, it can work as either a functional magazine rack or simply as a decorative piece for any room.
- Made of transparent or batch-dyed PMMA
- Use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Magazine Rack that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Number of Compartments: 4
See something odd?
Report it here.