It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Comfortable, weathered, easy to live with color, is the signature style of the Sierra Mar collection, with relaxed patterns that complement both traditional and modern design. Woven in the U.S.A., the pure New Zealand worsted wool yarns have been specially twisted and space-dyed to create artful color stria reminiscent of fine hand woven Peshawar rugs.
- Technique: Woven
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Origin: United States
- Rotate your rug periodically
- Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation.)
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Collection: Sierra Mar
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Product Warranty: 20 year limited manufacturing defects warranty / lifetime limited moth and insect resistance warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.