It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The signature styled Karastan Sierra Mar Capri Robins Egg Rug has relaxed patterns that compliment both traditional and modern design. Pure New Zealand worsted wool yarns have been specifically twisted and space-dyed to create artful color stria. This beautiful rug is woven in USA.
This handmade rug from the Sierra Mar collection has an amazing intricate design with a tinge of blue on a beige colored background. The rug has a thin border of serge material surrounding the edges. It is durable and easy to maintain by rotating the rug periodically and vacuuming it occasionally to remove the every-day dirt and dust. Special care is needed in the fringe area while vacuuming as it can get pulled. For any type of stains, professional cleaning is required.
The Karastan Sierra Mar Capri Robins Egg Rug has a latex type of backing and is stain resistant. It needs a rug pad to keep it securely in one place. In addition, it has a 20 year limited manufacturing defects warranty and a lifetime limited moth and insect resistance warranty. Adorn your beautiful living room with this extraordinary rectangular rug and enjoy it for many years to come.
- Technique: Woven
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Origin: United States
- Rotate your rug periodically
- Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation.)
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Collection: Sierra Mar
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Product Warranty: 20 year limited manufacturing defects warranty / lifetime limited moth and insect resistance warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.