It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Peshawar rugs, a specific type of hand knotted production from Pakistan and India, have unique color effects originally achieved by hand spinning twisted wool that produced subtle nuances of color when dyed and woven. Designs used are traditional, yet relaxed, with freshened color palettes geared toward today's interiors. Karastan's master designers have re-created this stunning visual texture using meticulously placed nuances of color. The Shapura collection offers the design forward consumer the unique texture that was, until now, not consistently available in a high quality woven rug.
- Technique: Woven
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Origin: United States
- Rotate your rug periodically
- Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation.)
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Collection: Shapura
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Product Warranty: 20 year limited manufacturing defects warranty / lifetime limited moth and insect resistance warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.