It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Bring class and sophistication to your home with the Kahrs American Traditional 7-7/8" Engineered Oak San Antonio Flooring. Its dark and rich hues make it perfect for both, traditional as well as contemporary home decors.
The American Traditional 7-7/8" Engineered Oak San Antonio Flooring from Kahrs features beautiful and pronounced grainy patterns that look absolutely stunning. Engineered from three plies, this flooring sports a matte finish that adds class and aesthetic appeal to any room. It is durable and long lasting, making it ideal for stairs, basements, entryways, living rooms, and bedrooms.
This gorgeous flooring can be installed using float, glue, and staple.
- Species: Oak San Antonio
- Edge: Square Edges / Ends
- T-Molding 78'': 702936EK5A
- Wall Base 96'': 702470EK5A
- Slim Base 96'': 702477EK5A
- Shoe 96'': 702176EK5A
- Overlap Stair nose 78'': 702856EK5A
- Overlap Reducer 78'': 702636EK5A
- Touch Up Kit: 710276
- Finish Type: Matte
- Square Feet per Carton: 31.32 sq ft
- Product Warranty: Lifetime (structure)
- Material: Manufactured wood
- Installation Location: Above grade; On grade
- Installation Type: Click lock; Staple; Glue; Float
- Compatible Subfloor Types: Concrete; Wooden
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.