The Dorchester vanities embrace an elegant 18th century Hepplewhite style featuring crotch mahogany veneers and select hardwoods. A fine furniture finish of brown cherry insures lasting beauty complimented by our coordinated granite vanity tops. This vanities striking features makes it the center of attention in any designer bath. Vanity with matching Gold Hill granite top and bone undermount sink included, mirrors with hardwood construction and carved features are available.
- Dorchester collection
- Elegant 18th Century Hepplewhite style featuring crotch mahogany veneers and select hardwoods
- Offset oval door pattern , fluted hardwood pilasters and carved hardwood base make this vanity absolutely stunning
- Multi-step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish
- Solid hardwood construction and removeable finished plywood back
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors
- Two hardwood doors conceal a spacious interior storage area finished exactly like the cabinet exterior
- Vanity top in Gold Hill granite drilled for 8" widespread faucet and bone undermount sink included
- Matching mirrors available
- Two doors
- 15.5" x 12.75" Undermount sink included
- Vanity is factory pre-assembled
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Manufacturer provides one year warranty
- Overall dimensions: 36" H x 36" W x 22" D
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|36" Vanity in Brown Cherry with Granite Top||36" H x 36" W x 22" D||149 lbs|
|Vanity Mirror in Brown Cherry without Top||51" H x 33" W x 2" D||35 lbs|
|Number Of Sinks:||Single Vanities|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top