It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Our Emerald Collection is a rich and vibrant line of high density hand-tufted wool rugs. This collection offers intricate designs in a medley of lush colors. The designs range from classic patterns to contemporary florals. These rugs are beautifully versatile in design and color and complement a broad range of decorating styles.
- Vibrant and intricate gold tulip garden design
- Initial Care: Vacuum both the top and bottom sides of your rug. Use a rug pad specific to the type of surface on which you will be placing your rug. This will help protect your floor or wall-to-wall carpeting and will extend the life of your rug.
- Daily/Weekly: Vacuum the top side. Handmade rugs will have some natural shedding of excess fibers. Carved rugs will have more excess fibers. Do not use a beater bar vacuum. Set the head of the vacuum at the highest setting so you will not be pulling out any fibers. Blot spills and stains immediately.
- Annually: Vacuum both top and bottom sides of your rug. Rotate rugs to ensure even wear and prevent fading. Replace worn rug pads.
- Long-term: Professionally clean a good quality rug every 3-5 years. Hot water extraction machines are not recommended.
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Vacuum regularly & spot clean stains. Professional cleaning recommended periodically.
- Product Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty on damages & defects only
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.