This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Our Corinthian series is machine-woven of 100% heat-set polypropylene and hand-carved with specific attention to detail. This line features classic Aubusson floral patterns, a look usually found only in traditional hand-knotted collections. This timeless classic has been designed with today's colors in mind, bringing a beautiful blend of yesterday and today to your home.
- Collection: Corinthian
- Initial Care: Vacuum both the top and bottom sides of your rug. Use a rug pad specific to the type of surface on which you will be placing your rug. This will help protect your floor or wall-to-wall carpeting and will extend the life of your rug.
- Daily/Weekly: Vacuum the top side. Handmade rugs will have some natural shedding of excess fibers. Carved rugs will have more excess fibers. Do not use a beater bar vacuum. Set the head of the vacuum at the highest setting so you will not be pulling out any fibers. Blot spills and stains immediately.
- Annually: Vacuum both top and bottom sides of your rug. Rotate rugs to ensure even wear and prevent fading. Replace worn rug pads.
- Long-term: Professionally clean a good quality rug every 3-5 years. Hot water extraction machines are not recommended.
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Vacuum regularly & spot clean stains. Professional cleaning recommended periodically.
- Product Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty on damages & defects only
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.