Our Cambridge Series is machine-woven of 100% heat-set polypropylene. This line features a current color palette in classic and transitional patterns providing a well-designed and durable rug at a very affordable price point. Our Cambridge Series is a fashion leader in its class.
- Construction: Machine made
- Material: 100% heat-set polypropelene
- Stylish floral design
- Style: Traditional
- Well-designed and durable
- Pile Height: 0.5"
Rug Care & Maintenance:
- INITIAL CARE: Vacuum both the top and bottom sides of your rug. Use a rug pad specific to the type of surface on which you will be placing your rug. This will help protect your floor or wall-to-wall carpeting and will extend the life of your rug.
- DAILY/WEEKLY: Vacuum the top side. Handmade rugs will have some natural shedding of excess fibers. (or AS NEEDED) Carved rugs will have more excess fibers. DO NOT use a beater bar vacuum. Set the head of the vacuum at the highest setting so you will not be ‘pulling’ out any fibers. Blot spills and stains immediately.
- ANNUALLY: Vacuum both top and bottom sides of your rug. Rotate rugs to ensure even wear and prevent fading. Replace worn rug pads.
- LONG-TERM: Professionally clean a good quality rug every 3-5 years. Hot water extraction machines are NOT recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 31-158" Height x 20-118" Width x 0.5" Depth
KAS Oriental Rugs, Inc. is one of the rug industry's leading supplier of imported handmade and machine-made rugs. KAS was founded in 1981 by Rao Yarlagadda and his wife Kas. KAS started as a small importer selling Indian Dhurries and quickly became known as a forerunner in color and design trends. Being a family business, KAS has retained a small company atmosphere while building an infrastructure to support its growing sales. Over the last 23 years, the company has valued every relationship and has given personal attention to each and every customer. This, coupled with extensive product growth, has supported KAS' leading position in this market, now servicing customers in every category of floor coverings and all channels of distribution throughout the United States.
KAS maintains permanent showrooms at the company's corporate headquarters in Somerset, New Jersey, at America's Mart in Atlanta, Georgia, and at the International Home Furnishings center in High Point, North Carolina. KAS also maintains a permanent showroom in the Textile Building in New York City in order to service the domestic floor coverings market and the demand for accent rugs. The company also presents annual product introductions and new design trends at the Surfaces exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada.
KAS carries over 40 different collections of fine handmade and machine-made rugs, covering a range of low to high-end price points. Sizing ranges from scatters to larger room sizes. The company introduces new colors and designs at every market and continues to create fresh and innovative looks with new product constructions. You will find looks to suit all your lifestyles varying from traditional or elegant designs to bold contemporary patterns to casual or outdoor styles. You can always count on KAS to present the most unique constructions while keeping up with the latest trends in color and fashion. KAS' product line consists of a wide selection of constructions and qualities of rugs from India, China and Europe including: Handtufted, Handhooked, Hi/Lo, Scatters, Wool, Silk, Acrylic, Bamboo, Jute, Sisal, and unique combination weaves.