It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The KAS Oriental Rugs Bliss Ivory Rug drips of sophistication and is made from 100% polyester and cotton backing. The rug comes in a peaceful, ivory white color that looks extremely good and neat.
The primary pattern of the Bliss Ivory Rug from KAS Oriental Rugs is simple, laid-back. Ivory white rug will go well in any setting. If the decor of your house happens to be in white, black or pastel colors there is absolutely no reason to pass this rug over! It is thick and furry and in spite of the light color, the rug will last for a very long time. This carpet belongs to the Bliss collection and is true to its name: this rug is designed to make you feel bliss.
The softness of the rug gives you an impression of sitting inside a ball of fur. Bliss believes in keeping things simple while maintaining high quality standards. What's more, this rug comes with a limited 1 year warranty on damages & defects. You can add more longevity to your rug by investing in a rug pad. The rug pad will help minimize wrinkling and slippage. It is recommended that you vacuum and wash this rug from both sides. This rug can be picked in a variety of sizes.
- Collection: Bliss
- Initial Care: Vacuum both the top and bottom sides of your rug. Use a rug pad specific to the type of surface on which you will be placing your rug. This will help protect your floor or wall-to-wall carpeting and will extend the life of your rug.
- Daily/Weekly: Vacuum the top side. Handmade rugs will have some natural shedding of excess fibers. Carved rugs will have more excess fibers. Do not use a beater bar vacuum. Set the head of the vacuum at the highest setting so you will not be pulling out any fibers. Blot spills and stains immediately.
- Annually: Vacuum both top and bottom sides of your rug. Rotate rugs to ensure even wear and prevent fading. Replace worn rug pads.
- Long-term: Professionally clean a good quality rug every 3-5 years. Hot water extraction machines are not recommended.
- Material: Synthetic; Cotton
- Product Care: Vacuum regularly & spot clean stains. Professional cleaning recommended periodically.
- Product Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty on damages & defects only
See something odd?
Report it here.