The Jora Composter 9.4 Cu. Ft. Tumbler Composter is designed to create organic compost from daily scrap. This composter is constructed from plastic and steel, for sturdiness and long life of the apparatus. The metal frame is made from stainless steel to give a strong support to the composter. It has a forest green color with powder-coated finish. This composter has a dual interior chamber that allows you to add new scrap when old one is decomposing. It has vents that reduce and eliminate the foul smell of decayed compost. This tumbler composter is resistant to rusting, corrosion, warping, fading, algae, mildew, and it is suitable to use in all weather conditions.
- Insulation 2.16'' polyethylene plastic
- Dual chamber lets you keep adding new materials in one bin while other matures
- Reduces and eliminates odors
- Rodent-proof design
- Made out of galvanized steel for longer sustainability
- Constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
- Capacity: 70 Gallon
- Suitable for larger households, small restaurants, kindergartens, care homes, etc
- Come with a tall stand
- Compost Completion Time: 4 - 6 Weeks
- Number of Interior Chambers: 2
- Number of Access Doors: 2
See something odd?
Report it here.