Rotation is a simple matter, as the Joracomposter is specially constructed for this purpose. Insufficient aeration can lead to unpleasant odors in the compost. The Joracomposter Heat and efficiency. The breakdown of organic material into compost generates heat through the action of micro-organisms. Different micro-organisms start working at different temperatures. The Joracomposter is well insulated and this allows the temperature to achieve at least 167 degrees Fahrenheit. The inbuilt insulation allows the composter to reach these temperatures which means that the micro-organisms requiring such temperatures can do their work, something that is almost impossible to achieve in an uninsulated composter. The high temperature makes the Joracomposter especially suited for kitchen waste, both cooked and uncooked, including meat and fish scraps. The Joracomposter is divided into two compartments to make emptying and maturing the compost easier.
- Insulation 2.16'' polyethylene plastic
- Dual chamber lets you keep adding new materials in one bin while other matures
- Reduces and eliminates odors
- Rodent-proof design
- Made out of galvanized steel for longer sustainability
- Constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
- Capacity: 106 Gallon
- Suitable for larger households, restaurants, schools, larger quantities of kitchen and garden waste
- Compost Completion Time: 4 - 6 Weeks
- Number of Interior Chambers: 2
- Number of Access Doors: 2
See something odd?
Report it here.