Johnson's 5-dot Laser is the industry's most versatile. The 5-dot Laser projects 5 simultaneous bright beams of light. Two laser dots project a vertical plumb line while three dots project horizontal reference points that are oriented at 90° angles. This Self-leveling 5-dot Laser requires no set-up. Simply power the unit up and the 5 bright dots Self-level and illuminate. Our patented laser housing rotates 360° allowing the user to manually rotate the three horizontal beams of light. The co-molded 5-dot Laser housing is job Site Tough and designed to withstand the rigors of most any job site. All internal components securely lock into position when the laser is powered off. This "locking mechanism" keeps the tool laser accurate when not in use.
- Laser dot level
- Includes: 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, magnetic target, tinted, mounting strap, soft-sided carrying case and instruction manual
- Simultaneously projects five Self-leveling beams
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Simultaneously projects 5 Self-leveling beams
- Lock protects inner pendulum during transport
- Accuracy: +/-0.13"/50'
- Interior range: Up to 200' depending upon light conditions
- Dimensions: 4.5" H x 11.88" W x 11.38" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.