Johnson's laser detector is designed to work with any manufacturers green beam rotary laser. The detector allows a green beam rotary laser to be used outdoors or in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam. This detector senses the broken pulsating light emitted from the rotary laser and quickly and accurately locates the laser signal being emitted from green beam rotary lasers even when the beams are invisible to the human eye. The detector easily attaches to grade rods with the included grade rod mounting bracket. This detector is designed for use indoors and outdoors. Laser detectors greatly expand the working range of any green beam rotary laser.
- Laser detector
- Includes: 9V alkaline battery, clamp and instruction manual
- Locates laser emitted by line pulse lasers
- Use indoors with bright light
- Use outdoors in the sunlight
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
- Use with 40-6602 and 40-6662 line-generating lasers
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 7.38" W x 2.25" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.