Johnson's manual leveling rotary laser is a multi-function home and shop tool designed for an entry level rotary laser user. The tool projects a red beam of light 360º with a manual adjustment knob allowing the user to control the rotational speed. For maximum visibility it is recommended that the beam rotate in it's slowest rotational mode. For enhanced visibility the user may consider buying red beam laser enhancement glasses. The tool is recommended for interior applications but with the use of a red beam detector the tool will function outdoors. Rotary lasers will simplify any job that requires the creation of a horizontal or vertical reference line. When installing chair rail moldings or shelving brackets simply determine the desired height and the laser will transfer that measurement 360º. The laser is leveled by adjusting leveling screws in both the X and Y axis. Included with this versatile rotary laser is a hard shell protective carrying case, durable aluminum tripod and batteries
- Manual-leveling rotary laser kit
- Manual level in horizontal and vertical planes
- Illuminated vials for easy reading in all conditions
- Simultaneous 90° split beam in vertical mode
- Rotation speed from 0 to 600 RPM
- Simultaneous 90 degree split beam in vertical mode
- Accuracy: +/-0.13"/30'
- Interior range: Up to 200' diameter depending upon light conditions
- Dimensions: 10.24" H x 5.04" W x 18.11" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.