Johnson's manual leveling rotary laser level is designed for accomplished homeowners and price conscious tradesmen. Preparing this rotary laser level for use is easy with the intuitive thumb screws that allow the laser to be leveled in both the X or Y axis. This rotary lasers project a red beam of light 360º. Its versatility allows for two rotational speeds of 150 to 300 RPM. Slower rotational speeds enhance beam visibility. For maximum versatility this rotary laser can be adjusted either horizontally or vertically without removing the laser base from the tripod. The durable high-impact composite housing is jobsite tough. For outdoor use a red beam laser detector will be required and is not included. This laser includes: 4 "AA" alkaline batteries, tinted laser beam enhancement glasses, soft-sided carrying case and instruction manual.
- Rotary laser
- Large and small scan modes achieve a chalk line
- Manual level in horizontal and vertical planes
- Simultaneous 90° split beam in vertical mode
- Scan line can be moved clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Variable rotation speed
- Rugged housing
- Accuracy: +/-0.25"/100'
- Interior range: Up to 200' diameter depending upon light conditions
- Dimensions: 5.63" H x 8.38" W x 7.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.