Johnson's green magnetic sheave alignment kit projects a plane of laser light parallel with the faces of drive and driven sheaves. Adjustable targets attach to sheaves, intersect the laser beam and visually show any misalignment. The Retro-Reflective film on the center line of the target reflects the laser beam and glows for enhanced visibility and accuracy for use both indoors and outdoors and in high ambient light conditions. Aligns belts, pulleys, sheaves, sprockets, gear trains, rollers, platforms, conveyors, and other plant equipment and is used by millwrights and plant maintenance managers. Use as a laser level to check the height and flatness of motor and gear box mounting plates. Its compact size is easy to use on small diameter sheaves. Includes three precision magnetic targets, instruction manual, and hard-shell carrying case.
- Green magnetic sheave alignment kit
- Green beam is 10 times brighter - can be used in direct sunlight
- Decrease vibration on any pulley/sheave system - minimize belt and motor bearing wear
- Compact size - easy to use on small diameter sheaves
- Faster set-ups
- Decrease bearing wear
- Use as a laser level - check the height and flatness of motor and gear box mounting plates
- Accuracy: +/-0.06"/10'
- Operating Distance: 50'
- Dimensions: 7.25" H x 3.25" W x 11" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.