Johnson's green industrial alignment dot laser features a laser beam that projects 20 times brighter than standard lasers. The laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing, which allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam. Johnson's Wedge Prism Technology assures that the laser beam will never come out of calibration and can endure the hardships of most work environments and is job Site Tough. The solid brass industrial grade housing protects the laser diode and won't rust or spark. Ideal for centering parts on equipment, positioning parts on welders, and drill press alignments and pointing. Includes 110V AC and instruction manual. Optional aperture pack, line generator optic and installation bracket available.
- Green industrial alignment dot laser
- Projects a vertical and horizontal laser chalk line
- Solid glass optics are designed for harsh work environments
- Wedge internal prisms steer beam and maintain beam alignment for impact resistance
- Beam-on indicator verifies unit is working from a distance
- "O" ring seal - water and oil proof to IP67 standards
- Accuracy: +/-0.13"/100'
- Dimensions: 3.25" H x 4.25" W x 3.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.