Johnson's electronic self-leveling horizontal rotary laser is designed for the professional tradesman and includes a detector and remote for one person operation. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with the detector included) at an accuracy of ±0.06" at 100'. The laser has an enclosed beacon and well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66.
- Includes: Hard-shell carry case, rechargeable battery pack, 6V battery adapter, detector with 9V battery and clamp, remote control with 9V battery, magnet target, and instruction manual
- Designed for outdoor use and simple set up
- Electronic self-leveling
- Reinforced metal roof and glass enclosed beacon
- Electronic beam shield for multiple laser usage
- Beam shield turns laser off from 1-3 quadrants
- Vibrate mode ignores slight movements as in windy conditions
- Electronically-controlled dual slope
- Visual and audible alarm when beyond leveling range
- Accuracy: 0.06"/100'
- Interior range: Up to 200' diameter depending upon light conditions
- Dimensions: 12.09" H x 5.79" W x 15.87" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.