Johnson's 8' durable aluminum grade rod has graduations printed on both sides. One side features inch/foot graduations with a white background while the second side features metric graduations on a yellow background. This dual side graduated tool allows one tool to do the job of two. The durable aluminum construction assures years of use in the toughest work environments. An 8' grade rod is a necessary tool whenever rotary lasers and detectors are used for measuring elevations. This grade rod is a universal dimension and can be used with any brand detector and detector bracket.
- Grade rod
- Durable aluminum with anodized finish
- Telescoping rod for easy storage
- Dual graduations-feet/tenths and feet/inches
- Snap on circular leveling vial included
- Comes with nylon carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 1.4" H x 2.5" W x 38" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.