Johnson's combination square are ideal for general carpentry use, combination squares have heads with 'fences' at 45 and 90 degrees. The square's head slides along the blade and can be locked in position, allowing you to accurately transfer a distance and hold it while drawing your pencil line
- Metric metal combo square
- Heavy duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations 0.13", 0.06", 0.03"
- Dimensions: 16" H x 5.5" W x 0.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.