The John Boos BoosBlock Commercial Maple Cutting Board provides a stable work surface in the kitchen and is handy for chopping vegetables, fruits, and meat. It has a sturdy construction, which gives this cutting board toughness to withstand years of use. This cutting board is available in multiple sizes and you can choose the one that works well for your kitchen. It features hand grip for stability and makes it easy for you to lift it. It is fully reversible, allowing you to use one side for meat and poultry and the other for vegetables and fruits. This BoosBlock Commercial Maple Cutting Board by John Boos is a delight in your kitchen and makes a practical addition to your food preparation tools and utensils.
- Quick ship product
- Hand grips
- Fully reversible
- National Sanitation Foundation listed
- Note: If this product is purchased along with a non-quick ship product, the shipping date will be delayed so that both products arrive together
- Using only formaldehyde-free and low-emission formaldehyde gluing processes in manufacturing their butcher blocks
- Selecting individual trees for harvest, encouraging forests to renew and regenerate themselves naturally and prolifically
- Maintaining active recycling programs, with 95% of all raw materials, scrap, and sawdust being recycled as fuel to heat their kilns
- Solid hard maple wood construction
- Edge grain construction
- Natural oil finish
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.