Got limited space in the shop? You need the versatility of the JDP-15M 15" Bench Mounted Drill Press. In addition to cutting perfectly perpendicular holes, its 16 speeds allow you to use it for non-drilling chores such as sanding, mortising, shaping, routing, plating, and other practical jobs. Reconfiguration is pretty slick, too, with a hinged metal belt and pulley cover providing easy access to the quick adjustment motor mount to allow rapid spindle speed changes. The rotating, 45° operated worktable has quick release clamp for fast, accurate adjustments, allowing you to be efficient and creative. JET stands behind this machine, too, with a 5-year warranty and best-in-class customer service.
- 16 speeds lets you choose the best speed for the job
- Quick release crank operated worktable height adjustment rotates + or 45° for versatility
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover provides easy access to the quick adjustment motor mount to allow rapid Spindle speed changes
- ""X"" pattern mounting grooves in table allow mounting a fence when table is in reverse position
- Depth stop displays inch/mm and has a quick set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments
- Spindle has high quality ball bearing construction for long life
- Swing: 15""
- Spindle travel: 3.13""
- Spindle distance to table (max): 16.5""
- Spindle distance to base: 24""
- Spindle speed: 200 3630 RPM
- Spindle taper: MT2 / JT33
- Drilling capacity:.63""
- Chuck size:.63""
- Motor voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired voltage: 115 V
- Motor current: 9 / 4.5 A
- Motor phase: 1 Ph
- Spindle speeds: 16
- Dimensions: 12"" H x 23"" W x 32"" D
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|15" Bench Mount Drill Press
||12" H x 23" W x 32" D
|Product Category:||Drilling And Screwing|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top